Molecular Gastronomy Definition
Molecular Gastronomy is a fusion of art and science, which modifies the appearance and texture of food, for example you can convert liquids into mousses or make popping candy to create playful, multi sensory experiences.
Molecular cooking recipes and meals can include:
- Mixology – cocktails and molecular gastronomy drinks
- Gastronomy – changing the shape, texture and appearance of a piece of food.
- Styling – visually enhancing the texture and colour of a meal
- Additives – to enhance your molecular dishes.
Molecular Cooking Courses
Stay tuned, to attend one of our Molecular Cooking Courses this year, with SOSA and HB Ingredients.
- Learn quick tips to enhance meals
- Craft your own molecular recipes
- Make molecular desserts