Harvest Fine Foods is always on the lookout for talent…
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a fast- moving, ever-changing, and challenging environment, please get in touch.
There are many opportunities to join the Harvest team at Totton, near Southampton.
We operate seven days per week and have several part time/full time positions available and require various shifts to be covered at our depot.
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers, hence some of these roles will include Bank Holiday working.
What you will bring
- Good communication and numeracy skills including a command of spoken English.
- Excellent previous work attendance record.
- Hard working and reliable timekeepers
- Strong team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy warehouse environment with high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to work with energy and enthusiasm.
- Competitive rates of pay and conditions of employment.
All jobs may require other duties as assigned that are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
Please complete our online application form or download our PDF application form or print out, fill in and scan back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your completed application form to HR Manager, Harvest Fine Foods, Unit 9, South Hampshire Industrial Park, Brunel Road, Totton, Southampton SO40 3SA
Telesales – Various shifts available
LOCATION: Totton, Southampton THE COMPANY: Trading since 1995 Harvest Fine Foods have grown to be one of the largest Independent Food Service providers in the South of England. With a broad clientele base covering restaurants, hotels, schools and hospitals as well as many other sectors we are renowned for offering first class service levels to […]