In light of the ongoing concerns regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are now offering a home delivery service to those who may struggle getting to the supermarket and those who can’t find the items they need in the shops.
We have many more on our website for you to purchase.
You can register to order using THE FORM ON THIS LINK HERE
You will then be able to place an order online by following this link
*Please note that our current delivery areas are all SO postcodes, all PO postcodes (Excluding the IOW), Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Barton-on-Sea, New Milton, Fordingbridge, Salisbury and Andover*
- If you do not receive an email with your login details, please check your spam inbox, if there is nothing in there please then contact our team.
- You will not be able to pay upon placing your order. But you will receive a phone call the evening before, or the morning of your delivery by a member of our team to take payment by card, over the phone.
- You will be emailed by our team (if you do not receive an e-mail it may have gone to your spam, please check this), with account login details.
- Please follow this link to see a ‘How to Order Online Guide’.
Blue Light Staff
To show our appreciation and support for those working in emergency services – we are now offering any Blue Light Worker (with a Blue Light ID):
- A £20 minimum order value (down from £50)
- A 10% discount of your total invoice value
How to ensure that you receive this discount:
- Once you have registered and have an account code please take a photo of your Blue Light ID and e-mail it along with your account code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then activate your account as a Blue Light worker which will apply the additional benefits. We will e-mail you back once this has been applied (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm), then you can start shopping.
We would like to say thank you to everyone in the emergency services and key industries for their hard work at this difficult time.
You will need to register for an online account, by following the link above.
Please fill in the form ensuring that all of your details are correct.
Once the form has been submitted you will be emailed within the hour with a username and password to log in to our online platform.
Once you have received your login details you will be able to browse and place orders. You can also order over the phone, if you wish, by calling 01202 470 444.
Orders will be delivered the next day, orders over the phone will only be taken Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Deliveries will be Monday-Saturday.
Minimum order value is £50
*Please note that once you have logged in you will need to refresh the page to be able to see our full range. This changes regularly as we are adding to it. Please refresh the page each time you log in*
Please state in the delivery instructions section on the form when someone will be home to receive the delivery, or, if no one will be home at all, please state where you would like our driver to leave your goods.