At Harvest we have been working hard in the background to get ready for the opening up of the Hospitality industry on the 4th July. We understand that our customers all have different plans and some of you have already opened for takeaway while others plan to open on the 4th July and some in August. Like yourselves, Harvest have been hit hard by the crisis which means we have had to review some of the ways we work to ensure that we keep our customers and team safe, as well as ensure the furlough scheme is utilised to keep our costs in line with our turnover. It’s a struggle for us all to understand what the coming months may look like from a trade point of view so we wanted to give you as much detail as we can regarding what is going on here.
Your BDM is now back to work and off Furlough so you can discuss any particular requirements with them and go through any change of menus. Please also let us know of any change of operating hours or safety procedures at your site.
We have also revised our telesales operation while we scale back up so from the 29th June for the rest of July our ordering service will look like this, we will then be reviewing at the end of July to see what we can do for August:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm – live telesales on 01202 470444.
- Monday to Friday 6pm to 9pm – Online orders only (there will be no lives telesales and no answerphone service).
- Saturday 8am to 1.30pm – Live telesales.
- Saturday 1.30pm to Sunday 9pm – online orders only for Monday delivery.
- After 9pm the online system will default to 2 days ahead so please make sure you get your order in early.
- Please note there are no Sunday deliveries.
We have spent a lot of time developing our online web offering and we hope you will enjoy our new web site for our trade customers. The web ordering now also shows live stock levels, so you can see exactly what is available.