Harvest Fine Foods is holding a networking event, at Dudsbury Golf Club on Tuesday 15th May, for suppliers to share their latest products, customers to feel inspired to craft new summer menus and business relationships to be reaffirmed, over a game of golf surrounded by some of the most spectacular countryside views in Dorset.
The day is aimed to be fun and inspiring. Customers are welcome to arrive anytime, to meet up to 12 suppliers and taste, try and buy great food and quality, key ingredients.
Everyone is encouraged to play a game of golf, or they can meet a supplier of their choice, to network and socialise.
Harvest Fine Food’s Sales Team will also be present, to create awareness of what fresh food is in season and our latest products, which will include a selection of new summer desserts, from our partner Country Range.
In keeping with current trends, our suppliers will cook on site, working together, to produce exciting flavour combinations.
Let your taste buds travel the globe from Italy to Korea, while talking with reputable suppliers, who will inspire and help you provide an exciting experience for your customers.
- Arrive anytime from 10 am
- Join us for a bacon butty on the patio
- Select a golf club and begin a game of golf with colleagues and suppliers
- Eighteen holes.
- See and try produce from suppliers before, in-between or after a game of golf.
- Find out about Harvest Fine Foods new and seasonal produce
- Network with up to 12 suppliers
- Stay for however long or little as you like.
- Leave with a goodie bag and full of inspiration
- Find and build business relationships with suppliers and Harvest Fine Foods.
Our confirmed suppliers, to date are:
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com and provide our team with the following information:
A work or personal email address:
How many people from your team will be attending:
Golf experience: Beginner or experienced
If you will be bringing your own clubs
For more information about the event or Harvest Fine Foods contact us.
When you have confirmed your interest, we will email you more detailed information, in the weeks leading up to the event.