Customer Services – Evenings
We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team, we have part-time and full-time positions available Monday – Sunday in the evenings. The evening role requires shifts to be covered from 6pm to midnight seven days a week on a rota basis. Please feel free to contact us regarding the hours that may suit you as we operate a flexible rota.
- Main areas of responsibility include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all customer orders and enquiries.
- Accurately inputting invoices and dealing with queries effectively
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times to all customers.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Promoting a wide range of products.
What you’ll bring…..
- Good communication skills,including an excellent telephone manner, being easily and clearly understood.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment with the highest levels of accuracy for order transcription.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to work with energy and enthusiasm to learn about our wide range of food products.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales background
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers, hence this role will include Bank Holiday working.
We also require Customer Services – Days / Evenings / Weekends from time to time, so please contact us for these positions and let us know if you would us to review your application when a vacancy becomes available.
There are full-time and part-time roles available as an Inbound Sales Administrator during the day or evening. Day time shift is Monday-Friday 8am-4pm and Saturday 8am-11.30am.
Please apply for any role using our online application form