Night Shift – pickers and packers in Fresh Produce Department
This vacancy is to join the Night Team and work in the Fresh Produce Department.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent standards of customer service and will ensure customers’ orders are picked on time and ensure service delivery to the loading teams in a professional manner.
This is a full time position and require circa 45 hours per week between the following hours (16:00-06.00hrs approx Monday – Sunday). Days and hours of work will be discussed at interview.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the Fresh Produce Team Leader in ensuring excellent service delivery to the loading teams
- Picking and checking Fresh Produce, ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
- Following all Health and Safety procedures.
- Reporting any Health and Safety issues, to your Line Manager.
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Have experience in a chilled warehouse environment, especially with Fresh Produce
- Keep paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues and errors areavoided.and processes followed.
- Effective communication at all level.
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers hence Bank Holiday working is required.