Food Preparation Person(s)- 5 days week 8am to 5pm
Harvest Fine Foods is a leading local foodservice specialist,
Offering over 3000 ambient, chilled, and frozen foods products, to a diverse and distinguished local client base.
Following substantial growth and investment, we require additional highly motivated Food Preparation staff to ensure the continued successful development and expansion of our business.
The business operates 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Fast and accurate preparation of fruit and vegetables and packing of food products ready to be put onto the delivery vehicles ready for dispatch.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good knife skills and some experience in food preparation i.e. previous role as Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant.
- Excellent work attendance record…
- Strong team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy prep area with the highest levels of accuracy for preparation of fruit/veg and packing.
- The Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers,
- Hence this role will include Bank Holiday working.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within two weeks if we wish to progress your application any further.
If you have any questions please include them in your email.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Gary Shepard