This role is part time or full time and requires morning shifts (from 4am) on a rotating pattern for 7 day coverage including bank holidays, in either 3 tonne vans or 7.5 tonne lorries.
- Ensure all activities conform to Harvest Fine Foods guidelines
- Communicate effectively and understand members of staff and customers of Harvest Fine Foods
- Appropriately operate all equipment as required
- Ensure that all food delivery is completed in a timely manner as to meet schedule demands
- Understand, follow and complete paperwork and written instructions
What you’ll bring…
- Valid license with required categories
- No more than 3 points
- Aged over 23 years old
The duties as a 7.5 Tonne Driver will include:
– Delivering goods to customers in commercial multi-temperature vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes.
– Preparing and checking outgoing deliveries.
– Following all Health and Safety procedures.
– Presenting a professional, positive and welcoming image to customers at all times, delivering excellent levels of customer service.
– Reporting any Health and Safety issues, any traffic offences or accidents to your Line Manager.
– Keeping your vehicle clean and tidy.
Your application will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within 2 weeks if we wish to progress it further.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
– Hold a current category C1 driving licence with no more than 3 points (for insurance purposes).
– Ideally have at least two years’ experience of driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle as a commercial or delivery driver.
– Must hold both a current Digital Taco Card and a Driver CPC Card
– Good geographical knowledge would be an advantage.
– Deal with customer complaints/enquiries and follow them through to a satisfactory conclusion.
– Keep paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues and errors are avoided.
-Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers hence Bank Holiday working is required.
Please apply using our online application form