Following substantial growth and investment, we require an additional, highly motivated Customer Service Telesales Person (evenings) to ensure the continued successful development and expansion of our business. This role is part time and requires a minimum of three evening shifts to include Mondays. Shifts are normally 4 hours in length from 7 pm to 11 pm.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you have an excellent personality and can efficiently and effectively deal with customers then feast your eyes on the opportunity we have available.
Main areas of responsibility include:
• Acting as a first point of contact for all customer orders and enquiries.
• Accurately inputting orders and dealing with queries effectively
• Providing the highest level of customer service at all times to all customers.
• Building strong relationships with customers.
• Promoting a wide range of products.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Previous sales background
• Good communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner, being easily and clearly understood.
• Good keyboard skills.
• Strong team working skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment with the highest levels of accuracy for order transcription.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and to work with energy and enthusiasm to learn about our wide range of food products.
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and our customers, therefore this role will include Bank Holiday working.