Business Development/Key Account Manager
Central Southern UK
Starting salary: £25-30K plus performance related bonus, car and benefits
About the Role
The role has been created owing to the rapid expansion of the business and covers all our renowned categories & brands. You will be a key player in the commercial function and have a desire to become the “go to person” for our current and potential customers’ supply solution.
You will be accountable for an area of responsibility(AOR), where you’ll be given the time and space to work with your customers to develop a partnership rather than just a transactional relationship. The profitability and growth will belong to you; accountability and autonomy levels are high.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has prior experience of dealing with key account management and business growth
- Who truly owns the profitability of their AOR
- You must be a self-starter and have the energy, integrity and determination to succeed
- You’ll be an exceptional relationship builder and have a proven track record of delivering new business as well as industry leading customer retention
- Structured thinking and a desire to progress business performance in your AOR is key
- Additionally, you’ll already have a high level of commercial awareness
- Good knowledge or a good appreciation for food and ingredients is an advantage
Harvest Fine Foods is one of Southern England’s premier wholesale food distributors.
We provide a first-class reliable service to catering and hospitality establishments delivering an exciting range of fine foods, larder items, dairy and quality fresh produce. Provenance is an integral part of our business and we source all our products with care and are committed to supporting British farmers and local producers where possible giving us a unique customer proposition
Our business is growing: about a year and a half ago we moved into a fully refurbished purpose-built premises and operate in an increasingly larger distribution area creating ongoing career opportunities for the right individuals.
If you think you fit the bill please apply via our website or email us with a covering letter and your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org